Considered a Health Centre Pharmacy ?
- Enhance primary care services by adding a pharmacist to the primary
- Improved convenience for patients
- Income generated from tenancy
- Medicines management services
How's it Achieved?
- Appraisal of pharmacy options
- Business Case
- Instruct DLA to 'go to the market'
- Pharmacies short-listed & interviews arranged as required
Property & Planning Matters Arising ?
- Pharmacy 'shell' specifications
- Retail planning permission
- District Valuer considerations
- Heads of terms establishment
- Lease negotiations
Health Centre Pharmacy Solutions
Adding a ‘free’ pharmacist to the primary care team
can assist practices with the challenges of QoF, compliance with
medicines, and Drug Budgets.
The Business Case for including a Pharmacy
- A pharmacy service provider can make a positive
commercial impact in a healthcentre both for the landlord, and also
for the GP practices with whom they might be co-located.
- Ask DLA for a Scenario Analysis Report,
which will inform your health centre Business Case